Jobs open positions at the auction of contemporary art ArtsLand
Vacancy Project Manager
Project Manager - Who is it?
The PROJECT manager attracts and advises clients - potential advertisers who want to advertise their services on the site ArtsLand.art
This work is not complicated and consists in sending to various organizations (exhibitions, galleries, online art goods stores) through various communication channels (except spam) and individuals proposals to place advertising banners on the site ArtsLand.art.
Where and how exactly to attract and talk with organizations / individuals - we explain, there is nothing complicated at all.
Exhibitions, galleries, online stores of art goods and individuals are interested in advertising their sites / groups / announcements, so many of them are willing to order advertising banners on ArtsLand.art.
After the Project manager finds an advertiser ready to buy an advertising service, the Project manager sends a special link to this service with his ID (E-mail).
The client is assigned to this Project Manager. Further, with each payment for an advertising service, the Project Manager receives 20% of the amount spent by the client on advertising.
- A good communicator that can work independently on the Internet
- Willingness and ability to learn new skills
- Holder of good manners
- Excellent interpersonal skills to communicate with the public and help with any questions.
- Good communication skills
- Work experience related to the field of art will be an advantage
- Confident MS Office and WordPress user
- Experience in social networks: FaceBook, Twitter, Pinterest, Youtube
If you are interested in this offer, send a request by mail email@example.com or through the feedback form.