Author: Irina Alishevskaya
Country of origin: United States
Style - Genre: Paintings - Fine Art
Year of creation: 2017
Dimensions: 30 H x 40 W cm.
Estimate: $660 USD
Author Irina Alishevskaya - Russian artist, photographer graduated from art school in St. Petersburg, abstractionism, surrealism.
Shipping & payment
At the moment, the seller did not indicate the cost of delivery. Coordinate the shipping and packaging method with the seller upon completion of the auction.
Accepted Payment Methods:
- Auctioneer (Author, seller) puts the work for auction, indicating the reserved and base prices;
- Bidder (buyer) offers his bid, which can be either higher or lower than the base price;
- Bets below the reserved price will not be accepted
- If the bid is higher or equal to the base price, the buyer becomes the winner of the auction and makes a payment in if full;
- If the bid is below the base price, the Seller has the choice to agree with the rate or not;
- If the seller agrees with the proposed bid, he reserves the lot. Lot will be sold, Buyer pays for purchase at bid price;
- At the time of payment, the Buyer and the Seller exchange contacts (E-mail and/or phone), discuss the delivery details;
- The seller submits the artwork and registers the parcel tracking code;
- The buyer can find the tracking code in their account
- Upon receipt of work, the Buyer evaluates the work of the Seller on a 5-point scale, what is the satisfaction (or not) of the purchase;
- The seller also evaluates the activities of the Buyer and leaves a short comment in his address;
Details of the auction work scheme can be found here