Author: Pieter Cornelis Steenhouwer (1896 - 1972)
Country of origin: United States
Style - Genre: Paintings - Fine Art
Year of creation: 1950
Dimensions: 71 H x 60 W cm.
Buy in One click: $700 USD
Pieter Cornelis Steenhouwer (Dutch, 1896-1972) Original Oil on Canvas Painting of Dutch Street Scene in Ornate Wood & Gilt Gold Frame - This piece is an original, oil on canvas painting by well known Dutch artist Pieter Cornelis Steenhouwer. The piece shows spectacular attention to detail, and depicts a Dutch village street, on a gloomy winter day. The painting is in excellent condition, and comes in the original wood and gilt gold frame with lovely floral details. The piece (including the frame) measures 28" x 24" in. Pieter Cornelis Steenhouwer is a well known Dutch artist renowned for his beautiful and well detailed oil paintings of Dutch scenes. He graduated from the Royal Academy of Amsterdam, and has works in important collections in Europe and overseas.
Shipping & payment
At the moment, the seller did not indicate the cost of delivery. Coordinate the shipping and packaging method with the seller upon completion of the auction.
Accepted Payment Methods:
- Auctioneer (Author, seller) puts the work for auction, indicating the reserved and base prices;
- Bidder (buyer) offers his bid, which can be either higher or lower than the base price;
- Bets below the reserved price will not be accepted
- If the bid is higher or equal to the base price, the buyer becomes the winner of the auction and makes a payment in if full;
- If the bid is below the base price, the Seller has the choice to agree with the rate or not;
- If the seller agrees with the proposed bid, he reserves the lot. Lot will be sold, Buyer pays for purchase at bid price;
- At the time of payment, the Buyer and the Seller exchange contacts (E-mail and/or phone), discuss the delivery details;
- The seller submits the artwork and registers the parcel tracking code;
- The buyer can find the tracking code in their account
- Upon receipt of work, the Buyer evaluates the work of the Seller on a 5-point scale, what is the satisfaction (or not) of the purchase;
- The seller also evaluates the activities of the Buyer and leaves a short comment in his address;
Details of the auction work scheme can be found here